Tuesday, June 17, 2014

June 10, 2014

Hey mommy!!
I am here! I am SO sorry that I didn’t write yesterday! It was because... Elder C had Transfers!! And well... IT SUCKS!!! I miss him so much. Literally. My new companion is kind of cool. It’s another white kid. OF COURSE. (Brae really wants a native so his Spanish accent will get better) His name is Elder W and he is tall, skinny, and seems nice enough. It’s just a little hard because even though Elder W is the senior companion (he has 11 months and I have 7 months), it’s basically me doing everything by myself and he doesn’t really help me. I’m sure once he gets used to the area that will change.
Elder C on his way!
Anyway, literally we haven’t had anything happen this week. It was kind of a go with the flow kind of week. It is hard to be in Saucillo, but we are having transfers in 2 weeks, so I am hoping that I will just show this new kid the area, and then I will get transferred at the end of this cycle.
I am SO sorry to hear about my friend. That is horrible and it makes me sick. But I sent him a good message this week. I hope he takes it to heart and will start listening to the gospel more and becoming what God needs him to be. I am sorry about how things are going. It’s really hard for me here, too. I am here with my new companion and things are so difficult. I am having such a hard time right now. He is a great kid!  But I don’t know, I think I just need to change my attitude. It’s been a really hard week for me. I think I will talk to my mission president. Maybe ask him for a blessing. I just hope things will go well. I am trying to not let Satan get in my head. I am doing all I can to not let him. I pray super hard every night and I know that it will help. I hope things get better soon. Maybe a change of scenery will help. I personally think it will.
My new companion! Elder W
I got my package!!! Thank you!! I loved it!! It made me so happy! Oh, and guess what else? Something amazing happened to me!! I woke up last Tuesday and I was completely fluent in the language! I can understand everything. What a blessing I’ve been given! I can’t explain it in any other way except the Lord blessed me with this gift. It is so wonderful and I am so grateful!! I thank my Heavenly Father so much for this gift!
Oh, and Austin’s mom wants my address so she can mail me a package for my birthday. :) Also, guess what?! Austin’s dad emailed me, and said that he is taking me with their family to HAWAII when Austin and I get back!!!! I thanked him so much for that! It made me so happy. He is an awesome guy!
Well, I have to go, but I want to say that I love you and that I really miss you. I’m really sorry about not writing yesterday again! I hope you weren’t too worried. And I will do all I can to make this week better for me. I will find the good in everything. I love you so much and hope that you all have a great week! Take care! You are all in my prayers.
    Élder Guapo

No comments:

Post a Comment