Tuesday, June 17, 2014

June 2, 2014

Hey mommy!
         Your letter was so long that I don’t even know where to start. :) So I guess I will start by answering your questions. Yeah go ahead and give Jackie my rip stick. I don’t really need it! If you see something that’s mine, and you’re not sure if you want to keep it, go ahead and toss it! I don’t really need that much stuff when I get back! So no worries! Your field trip sounded AWESOME!! That makes me super happy that you had fun! The place sounds really pretty. I’ll have to go see it when I get home.
I am also really glad that you got to hear me sing! I also sang There Is A Green Hill song in a baptism but in Spanish! We forgot to film that. But it’s okay, because you got to hear that so that is fine! I am really glad that you liked my voice! I feel like it’s getting better and better! I love singing. I sing for people a lot here, and they just LOVE it. I sang a One Direction song to some girls that were and are really crazy for them, and they freaked out and told me that I sounded just like them! Haha!

YAY you’re sending me another package!! That makes me super happy! I love getting packages! Thank you!!! Also, yes, always send it to that same address! It doesn’t matter where I am, it will always get to me :) It sounds like things are getting better and ready for the move! I can’t wait to see where we end up. I am really excited to come home to a new house! I love moving! But I also hate doing the moving, so it’s a win-win for me! :P Haha! No really, I would love to be there to help you, but right now I am helping others. I have a lot I need to change in myself, but it will all be for the better!!  Anyway, make sure that there is a movie theatre room!!!!!! (Or at least a spot to put the projector.) Thanks a ton mommy for everything you’ve done for me! I want to say that I love you and I hope that you have an amazing week and that all works out with the moving and everything!! I love you mama!!!!! Take care! :)

Elder Shaddick

No comments:

Post a Comment