Monday, May 12, 2014

May 12, 2014

Hey Mommy!
I am so happy that we got to talk yesterday as well! It made me so happy to see all of your smiling faces again! Really, I went home with a smile for the rest of the day! I can’t believe I got to see you! It was so incredible. Jackie and Jace are so perfect for each other. It blows my mind. I’m so happy that he is happy.
No way! I have an accent?! I don’t believe it! Elder C and I don’t think that either of us have an accent. But we might, who knows! Anyway, we had changes last night, and Elder C and I are STILL companions! We’ve been companions for 18 weeks! I think he is ready for a change. We get along great though. I like being with him. The Lord knows what He’s doing so I will just trust in Him. Maybe in six more weeks he’ll get that change. The only change we had here was Elder E. That will be sad to see him go today, he is awesome. I will miss him a ton! He is a cool guy! I think we are getting a Mexican companion this time. That will be good for our Spanish!
It was so good to see my puppy again! And the cats! They are adorable. I am glad to see that you haven’t run over Chancho yet! ;) jajaja! Oh, and I love your new haircut! :) You look so good! I also think you look like you’ve lost weight. Good for you! That makes me smile about your students trying to take care of me. Tell them thank you for letting me know that Mexico is the rattlesnake capital of the world. I will definitely be careful around snakes. Don’t worry! I actually haven’t even seen one snake yet.
Machete' Me!
Well I don’t have much more to say because we just talked yesterday, but I love and miss you tons! I guess I have to say my goodbyes again until next week! I love you so so very much, and I am so happy that we got to talk yesterday. It made me super happy to see that you are all happy! Take care and have a good week! I love you TONS!!! LOVE YOU!!! :):)
Elder Shaddick :)


P.S. Here is a picture of me with a Machete! And also, the adorable little daughter of one of our investigators; she tried to eat a plate of just powdered sugar! :P
I can't blame her! Who doesn't love powdered sugar?!

No comments:

Post a Comment