Tuesday, May 27, 2014

May 26, 2014

Hey mommy!

That was a very big paragraph!! But it’s great! I love reading when you have a ton of stuff to say! The bigger the better! Anyway, all of your field trips sound like they will be a blast! I wish I could be there to go with you too! I am super jealous! :P But, I am in Mexico. :) We barely have time to breathe most of the time because we are so busy! I decided it doesn’t really matter where you’re serving your mission, you don’t have time to notice. But, it’s still a blast and all! :) I would really like to learn Spanish better, though. I feel REALLY comfortable talking, but I still don’t understand everything listening wise. It’s hard. I’ve asked my companions to please speak Spanish, but since we’re all English speakers, then obviously it’s habit to speak in English. I wish we wouldn’t though. I really want to speak only in Spanish. :( I just have to hope that our next transfers will bring Spanish speakers so I can improve. :) I know that eventually I will completely master the Spanish language.
Saucillo had a parade!
More parade stuff!
You asked what the hottest temperature has been down here. Well, so far it’s been 104 degrees. But summer is just starting for me. Everyone says it gets from about 110 to 115 ish. We will see later I guess! The heat is pretty bad, but also the Lord is helping me through it so it’s not that bad! :) That’s awesome about your friend and his son. Elder M is from Elder C’s generation! I don’t know him, but literally Elder C and I talked about him last night! That is super weird. What a small world, and also a cool story! :) I really hope that everything gets figured out about the house and everything. That would be great. Money wise as well. I hope that you get this job too. But I know that you will!! :)
Well, I don’t have anything else that happened this week, it was kind of a boring week, but I think we are going to have 2 more baptisms this week, and 5 total in our district of 3 companionships. :P That will be sweet. Anyway, I love you a ton and I hope that your week is awesome! Write me back!! Love you! :) You will be in my prayers! :) LOVE YOU!!!!
 
Elder Shaddick :)


P.S.  Are you still paying for my car?!

P.P.S. I burned a tie for my sixth month mark! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment