Monday, May 19, 2014

May 19, 2014

Hey mommy!
That was a HUGE letter!  I really enjoyed it! Talk about a ton of stories!  How cool! That would be super nice to have a lady come help you out and clean. You literally can sell my guitar and skis on KSL and you can use the money you make to pay for her to clean the whole house! That would be awesome! Or maybe pay some movers to help out when you get everything boxed up! That would be way nice too. You can sell basically everything that’s mine, because when I get back, I will only need clothes and a room! :) I will start all the rest on my own! I’ll buy myself a newer guitar when I get back. I’ll also just leave the guitar I bought here in Mexico and give it to someone who really can’t afford to buy their own and would really appreciate it. YOU SHOULD SELL THE CHRISTMAS VILLAGE. You could make some sweet money off of that!
Daniela is a member friend of ours
What a story about Glen and his wife! That is so odd. He is such a nice guy I can’t even imagine that happening. Anyway, yeah I have realized a ton of things about our religion that I never knew before either. That is the cool part about the mission I guess! :) I have such a huge testimony about everything now its crazy.
Time is broken on the mission. Days feel like weeks and weeks feel like days. That’s just the life I guess! I can’t believe I hit 6 months tomorrow! It feels like the time has gone so fast, yet I feel like I have been here for years. I know the Lord needs me here and I am so grateful for the opportunity to serve.
We like to have fun!
This week has been really hard because we don’t really have much work here anymore. ALL of our investigators have been rough, so we just dropped them. We are in the process of cleaning out all of our people. Hoping we find more good ones soon! I know we will, because we are already starting to see the fruits of our prayers. Oh, the new Elder in our group is way nice! His name is Elder Uc, like ook. He is a nice kid, and can speak English almost fluently. I just want to speak Spanish though... Well, in time I guess! But I feel really good about my Spanish so it’s whatever! Oh, I am reading Jesus the Christ, and it’s INCREDIBLE. 
"You're a Flamin' Hot Missionary!"
Thanks for the package, Kati!!
Well, I love you and hope that everything goes well!  Please take care and know that you are in my prayers! I hope you have a great week! LOVE YOU MOMMY!!

Elder Shaddick :)


P. S. Read Tay’s letter with her when you can!  Love you!! :):)

No comments:

Post a Comment