Monday, May 5, 2014

May 5, 2014

Hey Mommy! Happy Cinco de Mayo!!!
Ya this will be super good! I will be calling you on Sunday! I will go last out of the four Elders so you will have time to go to church still! I can’t WAIT to see you next week!!!! I will get to talk for 40 minutes, and then write you again the next day! That will be amazing. Our church ends at 1:00, and we are going to our Branch President’s house to call you! So, it will be from 2 o'clock on. I will go last so that means I’ll probably Skype you around 4:30 or 5:00! That’s all the info I have on that! I can’t wait!!!!!!
Just hanging out with the guys
That’s really cool about Ty's mission call! I am so happy for him! He will LOVE his mission!! It is so amazing out here! I can’t believe you only have 6 weeks of school left this year. The time flew so fast. I really miss all of your students! I will come and visit them when I get home and give them all a hug. Although they’ll be fourth graders by then and will probably be too cool to hug. Haha! :)
So I finally played the guitar and sang Frozen for all the kids and they LOVED it! I played it again and they all sang it in Spanish. It was adorable! One time I was walking down the road, and this house was blasting, you will never believe it, Air Supply! Jajaja! I thought it was funny. The other missionaries were confused as to why I knew the song. :P
One of the cute little girls that liked wearing my new sombrero!
Let me explain the picture with the flames. Here I am in Mexico, where it gets about 130 degrees, so I figured it would only be appropriate to match it with the heat, and send a big old flaming 'Te Amo' to show how much I love my mommy! :) We made it out of gasoline, and we put styrofoam in it, and it melts in, and makes a very flammable paste. Then we stuck it on the wall and shaped it into letters that say Te’ Amo (I love you) and lit it!! :) We took the picture as fast as we could so it wouldn’t burn out. It took us about 2 hours to do it and make it work. It was a lot of trouble, but you are so worth it mommy!! :P Happy Mother’s Day to the best mom ever!!!
The flame says TE' AMO!
Also, we met this way cute little girl named Lupita, and I took pictures with her so I will send them very soon!
Lupita
Nothing much more happened this week, so I will send this now! I love you tons and tons mommy! I can’t wait to see you all in a week! That will be amazing! :) Spanish is coming along incredibly; don’t worry about that! You will just have to wait and see I guess! Love you!!!

Elder Shaddick

P.S. We are having transfers in a week, so I guess I’ll see what happens!


I have to go mommy! I don’t have any more time, but I can’t WAIT to see you next week!!!! Well I love you mommy!  SEE you next week :)

No comments:

Post a Comment