Monday, April 28, 2014

April 28, 2014

Hey mommy!

It sounds like everything has been pretty interesting around our house these days! Yeah things down here have been pretty great if I do say so myself! The baptism was awesome and the song was good! I sang really well, but we messed up on a few parts, but all around it was awesome! We filmed it so you can see it when I send this card home, or when I get home! :)
More baptisms!

Anyway, that is AWESOME about Camille! That makes me super happy! I know that she will love her mission! I know that I have loved it for sure. Sometimes it feels long, but it’s going very well. I am definitely loving the Spanish part too! It is coming along nicely, but I still have a LOT more that I need to memorize. Just vocabulary. That sounds awesome with Ryan and Callie too! It’s really cool that they come see you at least once a week and are all still staying so close.

I had a dream that I got to talk to you for a little bit so that was cool too. I’m probably dreaming that because Mother’s Day is coming up. We don’t know anything about times when I can call or anything yet. I have been dreaming in Spanish for like 2 months now. I love that! :P I don’t understand how though because Elder C and I hardly talk in Spanish. But, it’s so funny though because sometimes Elder C talks in his sleep in Spanish! Well, like every night, and he yells in both Spanish and English while he's sleeping. It’s so funny!
Que guapo! Si?!

Playing the guitar is coming along good! I just keep learning more and more songs. I had that SAME idea with Tay! I want to play and sing with her at my homecoming, too. I want to sing 'I Know That My Redeemer Lives' with her. I will sing in Spanish and she can sing in English, then we will both sing in Spanish, then both in English! I think that would be awesome!

What do you mean I mix up my words and spell them wrong (I have been fixing the errors for him) and add Spanish words?!! Seriously?! I thought I was doing so well and was so literate!! That’s funny! It’s because they say sentences in a different format than we do.

We met this really awesome family that gave us all these cool crystals. The guy works in the cave so he gave us each one of these awesome crystals from the cave! They were such a nice family!!


Nothing really more has happened, but where do you want to move? It can’t be too far away from Austin’s house. :P Just somewhere cool yeah? I am excited to have a new house! :) I am sorry that this letter is so short, but I want to say that I love and miss you! Please know that you are all in my prayers, and I know that I am doing the right thing! I love you tons and tons mommy!
Great Family!!
Elder Shaddick :)

P.S. You can send food!!! Just not perishable food! So don’t worry about that!!! :) Oh, and Kati sent me a package, too! I should get it soon! :) How nice, right?!


Well I really have to go now mommy! I love you so much!! I hope that you have a good week, and you will all be in my prayers! I love you mommy! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment