Thursday, April 3, 2014

December 21, 2013

Hey Mommy!!!
Viva la Mexico!
I love hearing from you!!! And yes, I did get the package yesterday of all the letters from your students! It was probably the cutest thing in the whole world. I miss them so much!! I wrote you back already, and I wrote a little section for your class, and I colored the picture that B sent me to color, and I sent it back! You can either give it back to her, or just keep it for your class:) I have not heard anything about my Visa yet, but that usually comes the last week. You will get information to fly to Vegas, or Idaho to sign for it and fly back the same day. You will also get your flight plans. I cannot wait for that day.


So my Spanish is kind of coming along, but it will not be good enough for Mexico in the next 2 weeks. But I’m not too worried about that. As long as I can share with the people how I feel for right now, I know that I will be fine! All of the stuff in the middle will come later. :) I love hearing from you all. It makes me smile to know you haven't forgotten about me just yet :P I am going to be that missionary that you forget to pick up at the airport! I know it! ;) So this month has no doubt been the fastest month of my life. I cannot begin to tell you that.
See what I have to deal with every day? ;) It's awesome!
And yes I also heard from Austin in Africa! It was good to hear from him! He committed someone to baptism already!!! How awesome is that!?!? A 17 year old kid! That makes me so happy to hear :) I cannot wait for when I get to do that!
I have still been getting a lot of emails from all of my friends, and that is making me so happy! I hope they continue to write me! Because it is really my only connection with the outside world:P Thank you so much for the Heat stats, it made me really happy! But what is the win loss record? I don’t know if you sent that or not, but I didn’t get anything! Anyway, mission life is getting better, and I was able to teach two 45 minute lessons in all Spanish :) It has been awesome. Lots of silence, but it was still amazing. You saw some of my friends at TR? Yes, I LOVE and miss M so much. She is such an amazing girl. I miss everyone at the Roadhouse. I can’t wait to see them again! Oh, I found out that I come home on the 9th of November! I was surprised to learn that so early on. :) I Love you mommy! And, I love this Gospel so much! Thank you for being such an example to me. :)

Love, Elder Shaddick

No comments:

Post a Comment