Friday, April 4, 2014

March 10, 2014

Hey mommy!

What a great man!
Jaime
Things have been great down here! I can’t believe how fast it is going. We had a baptism yesterday, but only one. But we will have the family of 3 very soon. We had to wait longer, because she is addicted to smoking. That has been a problem this last week. But she is working VERY hard to change and has been successful. So soon we will have the other 3! :) The baptism’s name was Jaime! He is an incredible man. I am SO happy that he got baptized. It was the greatest feeling ever. He was definitely a chosen person from God.


I finally got my guitar! I've missed playing it!
This guy makes scripture cases of whatever you want, and I want to buy 4. They are 120 pesos each. That is 10 dollars. I can do it throughout the whole 2 years so it’s fine. I want 2 for me, one for Jace, for his mission, and one for Austin. He will put whatever I want on them. I am so excited and I really think Jace and Austin will LOVE one!! :)

Well that’s about it. I love you tons and tons mama!! It has almost been 4 months. I can’t believe that! I love you :)


          Elder Chadik :)  It’s how they say my name down here!

No comments:

Post a Comment