Friday, April 4, 2014

March 17, 2014

Mommy!

Sorry that we are so late, we went and climbed a mountain today!!! It was so super cool.
Heading out


Got to the top!


Woo Hooooo!!


We also had 2 more baptisms this week! As soon as I am done with this I will send you the pictures :) So this week has been really good. I had an interview with President. He said that I speak very fluently, and my accent is perfect, and he is baffled that it is perfect because I have a gringo as my trainer. (Most new missionaries get a Mexican companion.) That is the funny part.
Another thing, yes I did get my package! Finally! That was a blessing and a half! I can finally listen to all the music. The songs you put on there are awesome! I love the music! :) Thanks a ton for that!! I definitely feel much more comfortable speaking Spanish.
More baptisms!


They're so great!!
I can’t understand all of it, but I’m getting there. I am almost done with my training! I have 2 more weeks, and they told me I am probably going to train right when I get out of my training! That would be super cool. Guess we’ll see. I would love to train a Spanish kid! That would really help my language a ton!
Well I love you:):):) Talk to you again soon!

Love, Elder Shaddick

No comments:

Post a Comment