Thursday, April 3, 2014

November 30, 2013


Hey Mommy!!
So, basically the mission has been great to me so far.
But let me talk about Jace's date first... WHAT?!? That is SO amazing. I am SO happy for him. :) He has a kind little heart, and nothing would make me happier than knowing that he is happy as well. I guess you could say my missionary blessings are already


affecting mi familia:) Secondly, my companion is great! We have gotten along really well, and haven't really argued at all. We have a lot of differences, but we make it work. The language is coming so much better now. I’m getting the hang of a lot of it, but I have TONS more to learn. Like I can get my point across, but it is still incorrect grammar and such.
Elder Shaddick
Elder N and me
Yeah I have heard from others besides family! Me and K have written a few times, and Haley and Austin wrote me. But that’s about it so far. But it has only been two weeks! So I’m not too worried about anything. I hope I get mail from a lot of people though. So my teachers that I have are really awesome,
and they are very helpful, it’s like they teach me how I need to understand it. The Gift of Tongues is an incredible thing. Be prepared when you talk to me that I will use a lot of spanish:) So I am missing home occasionally, but it gets better each day. I can’t believe it has already been 10 days!! It feels literally like you just dropped me off 2 days ago! This mission is going to fly.
T has been in my prayers a lot, and I really hope things are okay. I know things will get better soon, because The Lord keeps reassuring me every time I pray. My prayers are giving me so much strength!
My district!
Anyway, I just want to let you know that I am doing great, and that I love you SO much. :)


Love, Your favorite and sexiest missionary, Elder Shaddick :)

No comments:

Post a Comment