Friday, April 4, 2014

March 31, 2014

Hey mommy!
My district
How are you?? Things have been pretty good down here. I finished my training today! None of us had transfers here in Saucillo. I still have my companion Elder C! He was made our district leader this time.  We are the smallest district in the whole mission. We also have a missionary that has been in Saucillo his whole mission and he has 6 almost 7 months here. We wondered why none of us got transferred, but we must be doing something right so I guess that’s why they’re leaving us here. We are having a lot of success! We had one of our investigators ask us, “Which one of you guys are gonna baptize me?!” Hahaha great right?! I’m with Elder C, Elder E, and Elder A. They are all so nice! It’s cool that you’re Facebook friends with their mom’s. Elder E is one of the nicest people I have ever met. So is Elder C.



We get around only by walking. Nobody on the mission has a car. And we hardly ever ride bikes. We don’t have enough of them. Yes I would LOVE it if you made a blog for me! That would be super awesome. It would be a great memory to have with all of my emails and stuff :) You went to women’s conference! I am so happy that you and Taylor felt the Spirit super strong there. I can’t wait for General Conference!
Burger King!! Finally got some fast food
I am almost counting down the days until Sunday. It will be so amazing to hear from the Prophet and all of the other general authorities. What a blessing! So you’re going to see the new temple movie, huh? You’ll have to tell me how it is. I am super excited to see it when I get back. Well, I have to go now. I just wanted to say that I love you :)
      Elder Chadik

Rats! Haha!
P.S. I mastered the Frozen song, and I am going to sing it for the kids here this next ward activity we have. :) They are all SO excited! Oh, and we found a dead rat in the church!
It died inside the oven, and we had to take apart the whole oven to get it!! I love you mommy!!  :):):)

    Love, your son, Elder Shaddick :)
My Mission President and his wife!

No comments:

Post a Comment