Friday, April 4, 2014

February 3, 2014

YEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!! SEATTLE WON!!!!!!!!!! We KILLED THEM!!!!! AHHHHHH!!!!!!!! I AM SO HAPPY!!!!!! I wish so bad I could have watched it. I KNEW IT!!!!!! I am soooooo happy!!!


I haven’t bought my guitar yet either. I had to take that money out because sometimes they don’t give us enough for the week. But, I got it all reimbursed so I have like 3300 pesos. I will use that to buy my guitar :)
So, the people here are basically very blunt. They tell me I am fat all the time. It makes me laugh! Nothing really at all happened this week, so it has kind of been odd. BUT, one of our investigators came to church yesterday, (for her second time), it was fast Sunday, and she bore her testimony that she knew the church was true and she can’t wait to be baptized!! And it is a whole family of 5 that we are going to baptize!! They all feel that way!! That was definitely the coolest part of my mission so far :)
Champions!!!


Love this little cutie!
Other than that really nothing else has happened. I love and miss you SO much, and I am SOOOOOOOOOOO happy Seattle won!!!!! I have something for you as well! We also have another investigator that can be baptized whenever he decides to! It is his choice, and he has a testimony of everything so he will soon!  His name is Jaime :) OH and post this on Facebook for me!! ¨I knew that my Hawks could do it!! Superbowl CHAMPS baby!! I couldn’t have asked for a better win!! Love my Hawks!!¨ Love you mommy :)

Love, Elder Shaddick


P.S. Tell my beautiful sister Happy Birthday!! I already emailed and told her, but I want you to tell her again. I LOVE YOU TAY TAY!!!!! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment