Thursday, April 3, 2014

December 25, 2013


Hey Mommy!!
I want to wish you a Merry Christmas!! I wanted to tell you that I love you all so much. I might have email time later, but for now, I want to tell you how much I love you and miss you! I cannot wait to see you all again in 2 years! Well the way I look at it, I am only gonna miss one more Christmas!!
Last Christmas!
If I could have one Christmas wish, it would be to master the Spanish language. 2 things. I AM GOING TO SIGN FOR MY VISA NEXT THURSDAY!! :) And second, thank you SO MUCH for the Christmas gifts. I can’t describe to you how amazing they were. A lot of people in my district did not get gifts, so I am very grateful that you gave me some! I hope you all have a fun time opening gifts, and remembering what Christmas is really about. The Lord will bless you all in many, many ways. I love you all with all of my heart, and I want to again wish you a Merry Christmas.  I LOVE YOU!

Love, Elder Shaddick

No comments:

Post a Comment