Friday, April 4, 2014

February 24, 2014

Hey mommy!

Time to teach!
It sounds like things have been way busy for you! Things have been really slow for us this week, but we still have those baptisms and they are all excited for it. I love this. I am learning Spanish, I have lost around 15 pounds, and I am learning Spanish! Not only that, I am bringing souls to Heavenly Father! It doesn’t get much better than that!
English teaching class!!
I forgot to say I have been teaching English classes this whole time I have been here! Some of the other Elders don’t like teaching, but I LOVE it.

So I have been teaching them :) I LOVE the spicy food. I can eat spicier than more than half the Mexicans here. I had a pepper-eating contest with a kid, and I won at 15 jalapeƱos! :P
Un poquito caliente! Jalapenos!!
I have also drank a LOT of tap water without knowing because one of the ladies feeds it to us. But NOTHING has happened to me. :) Que suerte! Well other than this, nothing has happened. I love you tons mommy! I will see you later! :)  



         Love, Your favorite son, Elder Shaddick :)

No comments:

Post a Comment